Seventh-grader injured in Tejgaon gas leakage fire

Bangla Tribune Report
Published : 18:46, Jul 19, 2019 | Updated : 18:49, Jul 19, 2019

Representational Image. REUTERSA seventh-grader has been severely injured after being burnt in a fire caused by a gas leakage on a road in Tejgaon’s Tejkunipara on Friday (Jul 19).
The victim, 12-year-old Rayhan, a student of Tejgaon Model High School, has been rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) Burn Unit, confirmed DMCH camp police in-charge Md Bacchu Mia.
He said that the victim has been admitted with 40 percent burn injuries.
His father Iqbal Hossain said that the gas pipeline caught fire and injured Rayhan when he was walking past the area.