Three burnt in gas leakage fire in Dhaka

Bangla Tribune Report
Published : 15:18, Mar 17, 2019 | Updated : 15:19, Mar 17, 2019

At least three people have sustained burn injuries from a gas leakage fire in the capital, says police.
The victims have been identified as Sagar, 25, Himel, 20 and their house maid whose name was not immediately available.
The incident occurred around 8am on Sunday (Mar 17) at Makhakhali’s Amtali area. 
The fire broke out when Sagar lighted the match inside the house to smoke a cigarette.
Sagar and Himel have been admitted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital’s (DMCH) burn unit while the house maid was taken to another hospital.

Sagar sustained 65 percent burns while Himel is being treated with 15 percent burn injuries, said DMCH police post chief Bachchu Mia.